This is an amazing and super fun game! Seriously nice job on it! :)
PAPER TANKS (indie game, ink, doodle, unity, 2d, action, paper, tank, retro, ink, split sreen, beta, demo, dev)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
BUY IT NOW: EPIC GAMES | PS4 | Nintendo Switch | Xbox One | Google play | AppStore
When the lessons are boring, the hand involuntarily reaches to draw in the fields in a notebook. As soon as the work is completed, the notebook is laid aside and real life begins on its fields.
The game is inspired by tanks from retro consoles. We took the military setting as a basis and expanded the possibilities of the classic game.
Here is a game with an unusual visual style. Everything here is presented in the form of drawings in a notebook. Also there are stationery items as shelters.
- You have three types of tanks to choose from: heavy, medium, fast.
- Each tank has own characteristics.
- Choose a tank according to the game landscape.
- Customize the tanks to stand out from the rest of the players.
- The game consists of a campaign in which more than 40 levels. The entire campaign is united by the plot.
- Bonuses are provided on the levels, which provide a temporary improvement for the tanks.
- Every 4 months, developers will release a DLC that will expand the world of PAPER TANKS.
- Split screen mode and multiplayer allow you to play with friends: go through a campaign or PvP.
- Cross platform. Play with friends on different devices.
- Create levels and share them with your friends! Play these levels online or on a split screen.
- A pleasant soundtrack awaits you.
- You are waiting for the sounds of "pew-pew" voiced by the voice of the developer.
ATTENTION! EVERYTHING WRITTEN ABOVE THIS WILL BE ON RELEASE, PART IS ALREADY IMPLEMENTED IN THIS DEMO!!!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Bots can now inform their allies about the nearest enemyNov 07, 2021
- Here are some new skins for a heavy tankSep 05, 2021
- Made a loading in the gameAug 21, 2021
- Experimenting loading and transitionsJun 20, 2021
- Finished work on the emotions of a new character for the tank universeApr 14, 2021
- One of the advantages of switching to a completely new codeMar 31, 2021
- 1 year history of a failed PAPER TANKS gameMar 27, 2021
- How turret eyes work in my gameDec 12, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Not gonna lie, this is a pretty good demo.
Though I have encountered a bug or two. Mainly when enemy tanks are on fire after restarting a match, shells just fly over them. I know this is a demo and that it's gonna be a little off, but that bugged me some and I thought I'd say something about it.
That's all, have a good day/night!
Amazing concept and game! Love the aesthetics on this one :D It somewhat reminded me to Battle City a NES Classic. I wishlisted the game on Steam, I really want to try out the full version! Keep working on it, this games is AMAZING! Here is my gameplay video (Spanish with English subtitles)
Great game. The art is fabulous and the idea is super cool. Keep the good work, this will be a great game.
This SO COOL! I love the idea behind this and it's been executed so well! I'll be wishlisting this right away and I'm looking forward to seeing what the full game has in store!!
Wow! Thanks for the review, this is one of the first reviews. But unfortunately half of the video is not visible and not heard, maybe you can fix the video? I really want to read the subtitles